IMW Industries is currently looking for a Customer Service Representative to join the Customer Care team. The Customer Service Representative works with international and domestic Customers/ Service Centers for service and sales support in an efficient and professional manner. IMW’s philosophy is that the customer is king.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Builds relationships with current and new clients to effectively serve them with their support needs.
- Engages in developing new sales and service opportunity globally.
- Proactively works with all IMW service centers to support their efforts in delivering services to the customers.
- Creates and processes quotations, orders, credits, warranty claims, nonconformance reports, training requirements, and facilitates technical support and related functions.
- Assists with pricing structures, market feedback and market specific pricing strategies including compiling and updating competitor pricing information.
- Communicates in a timely manner on all inquiries, schedules and shipments including forwarding tracking numbers and then following-up.
- Participates in the development and refinement of support process, functions and services. This includes analyzing key performance indicators or other measurables, tracking transactions, and trends.
- Assists with schedulring, preparation and execution of service trips including travel documentation, visas, vacciniations, finances, required parts/ tools, flights, accommodations and other transportation and accommodations for IMW technicians.
- Works with service centers to review and analyze parts inventory selections to maximize coverage, turn over ratios and efficiences.
- Works closely within the customer care department to maintain clear communications, a team atmosphere and maintain enthusiasm.
- Understands shipping requirements for each specific market including document requirements, importation rules, duty structures and other shipping logistics.
- Contributes to the development of IMW training programs, marketing literature, powerpoint presentations, service bulletins, newsletters and work instructions.
- Provides services in an efficient, professional and courteous manner.
- Performs work in accordance with IMW documenteed policies and procedures.
- Completes all applicable quality records.
- Minimum two years of post-secondary education in business administration of sales/ marketing
- Minimum two years of related customer service experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- The physical demands describes here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee must be able to lift and/ or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/ or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
- Fluent in English with good interpersonal skills. Second language is not required but an asset. Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
CERTIFICATIONS/ LICENCES/ PERMITS
- Maintains a valid Drivers License.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, margins, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task and maintain a high level of professionalism. Must be organized, neat and be a team player.