IMW enclosures are engineered and fabricated in-house and are available in a number of different standard configurations designed to provide a secure and weatherproof housing for IMW compressor system. Our enclosures use sound-attenuated aluminum panels to reduce sound levels and protect against corrosion. They can be custom-designed to meet the customer's exact specifications, equipment requirements, site requirements and climate conditions.
- Free-standing, self-contained, weatherproof
- Designed to house one IMW compressor and accessories
- Brushed aluminum wall and roof panels mounted in a structural steel frame
- Sound attenuation insulation on all interior walls and ceiling
- Perforated metal cladding on interior walls and ceilings
- Designed to provide easy equipment access for maintenance
- Heavy-duty lifting lugs for moving and placement
- Explosion proof exterior-mounted ESD pushbutton (emergency shut down)
- Gas detector systems with actuated venting
- Available for both air cooled and liquid-cooled compressor systems
On-skid Electrical Room
Where permitted by regulations, IMW can provide an attached electrical control room that allows the mounting of a standard electrical control panel. All interconnection wiring is factory completed and tested for minimal field installation.
On-skid Storage Compartment
IMW can provide space to mount CNG storage vessels on-skid for complete single-skid systems.
Multiple Compressor Enclosures
IMW can provide oversized enclosures for use with double and triple compressor packages.
Enhanced Sound Attenuation
IMW can design custom sound attenuation systems to meet the most stringent sound levels requirements.
Cold Weather Packages
IMW can provide a variety of additional equipment such as heaters, actuated air louvers, enhanced insulation, and special controls to permit normal operations in extreme cold conditions.